At Csi Grocery, our mission is to provide families with a convenient and welcoming destination for all their baby product and grocery needs. We are dedicated to offering a diverse selection of high-quality baby products and essential groceries that cater to the well-being and happiness of both parents and children.
Our commitment is to create a seamless shopping experience that empowers parents to make informed choices for their little ones, ensuring their safety, comfort, and development. We strive to stock our shelves with a curated range of trusted baby brands and items, from diapers and skin care products to milk formula and cereals or yoghurt/puree, that meet the evolving needs of growing families.
The E-commerce Website Manager is responsible for the maintenance, development and execution of communication and content for the organization’s website(s) and ecommerce portals. The Manager will ensure the company’s web presence supports and enhances the organization’s brand and market position while being an effective channel for promotion and sales growth. Ultimately, the web channels will positively impact the customer’s experience with the organization.
The specific minimum competencies needed to perform the essential duties of the job include knowledge, skills, abilities, level of education, and experience necessary for successful performance. These competencies are generally demonstrated through specific service, education, or training.
Knowledge: Acquired through education, certifications, training, experience.
Level of Experience: 2 years of professional marketing and web experience.
Level of Education: Associate or Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent required
Travel: < 5% (Remote)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILTIES
- Maintain, update, secure and/or develop website and ecommerce
- Work closely with the IT Team and external resources to ensure web platforms are working and functioning properly; collaborate on troubleshooting
- Work with internal teams to develop strategies for effective web promotion of new and existing products (product spotlights, banner ads etc.)
- Develop and maintain monthly calendar of web activity
- Develop and employ SEO and SEM strategies to drive traffic and build visibility of brand and product
- Provide quarterly summaries of web initiatives to executive management
- Identify the metrics for measuring the success and effectiveness of web initiatives
- Track, analyze and report out on site traffic and navigation metrics; make adjustments and recommendations for improvements
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications to ensure design and content align with brand standards
- Remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in ecommerce and web engagement
- Survey and understand the web efforts of competition
- Email blast creation and tracking
- Focus on achieving our Company mission.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in daily work; look for ways to improve and promote quality & safety.
- Inspire the trust of others; treat people with respect and dignity and embrace the value of diversity.
- Use time efficiently; perform job accurately, thoroughly, and conserve Company resources to improve profits.
- Contribute to building and maintaining a positive team environment.
- Assure all policies and guidelines are implemented and followed.